Re: [ASCOM] Re: Error in Platform 5.5 update

  • Eiichi Shinomiya
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 92 KB
    Hi Peter,

    I've downloaded and installed the new version. I tried to install my driver in the new environment,and, in addition, to execute the sample program "test1". In any case, the error did not occur. My driver was installed successfully.
    I feel grateful for your quick fix.

    I attched a log file to this mail.

    regard,
    Eiichi