[ASCOM] Re: Camera V2 Standard

  • John
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 1, 2010
      Doug, Matt,

      Ok, sounds reasonable.

      Could I ask for a simple implementation note in the cooler control and/or disconnect sections of the spec stating the expectation for the driver to do ramping there if required?

      As Matt notes, presumably the call will block during warmup.

      John

      Message 82 of 82 , Jan 2, 2010
        > I need to stop wasting time on justifying the last 10 years of decisions
        > (most of which were not mine) and concentrate on moving forward.

        Move on is right! Those guys designed the interface they wanted, with a great
        deal of compromise and negotiation. Throwing it back in their face now is just
        wrong.