Orion StarShoot Driver ImageArray property

  • rick kirian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I am trying to take images with my Orion StarShoot, using python.  I find that the Camera.ImageArray property returns a 32bit, 3040x2024 tupple.  I don't understand how to to interpret this array as color image.  In fact, I can't find anything in the ASCOM documentation regarding color images.  Can someone please explain?  I downloaded the ASCOM driver from the Orion webpage.

      Thanks,
      Rick