Re: [ASCOM] Re: Wrong tracking rate error,

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
      > I am sorry, I am unfortunately not familiar with the detail in
      > your message below...the code details.

      OK, what's happening is that somehow Starry Night is turning off the sidereal
      tracking before it tries to slew your Alt-Az mount. Weird. Contact them as they
      are responsible for what things are done TO the telescope, the driver is only
      responsible for the HOW they are done, if you get my meaning...

      -- Bob
    • cradle_observatory
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2008
        BOB
        Thanks for the reply and help as it now makes sense. Is it possible
        to "undo" the current meade driver that is currently on the ascom site
        as the main platform 4.1 driver use to work before for me without
        hasslles....?

        I'll appreciate your help on this.
        Regards
        Paul