South Carolina Jumps on Sharia Law Bandwagon

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      If anyone thinks Sharia Law cannot invade this country, just go to Europe and see among other things  people eating Halal meat without knowing, and so on. There are even parliaments serving it at their cafeterias.   What about animal sacrifice so their followers can cleanse themselves in the blood of the innocents that have their throats slit?  No, thank you!  We have enough problems with animal cruelty as is, please do not allow any more. I refrain from mentioning the other stuff as I am only speaking on what concerns animal issues.  The rest, I’ll leave it up to your imagination.  Just sign the petition and send it forward, PLEASE.