DawnWatch: 2010 ends w/ Fox's Tucker Carlson - Important View --- Vick should have been executed

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      “I hope Tucker Carlson gets thousands of emails of thanks from the animal advocacy community. If he does, we are sure to hear more of his voice for the animals in the future.”  As Carlson was subbing for Hannity, you can send feedback about the show to Hannity@....

      I subscribe to the above – 100% -  I don’t care about any political party—but will praise any of them which does something for the animals.
      "All beings tremble before violence. All fear death. All love life. See yourself in others.
      Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do? ~Buddha"