OT Movie "Corpus Christi" an offense to believers

  • planetanimal@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010

      How come no one makes such mockery out of Oriental and Middle Eastern religions?  How complacent can we be?
      OT Movie "Corpus Christi" an offense to believers

      --- On Tue, 4/27/10, Henry Franz <hfranz4737@...> wrote:

      The movie " Corpus Christi " is due to be released this June to August.  A disgusting film set to appear in America later this year depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals!  As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while.  It's called " Corpus Christi " which means "The Body of Christ".  It's revolting mockery of our Lord.  But we can make a difference.  That's why I am sending this e-mail to you.
       If you do send this around, we just might be able to prevent this film from showing in America .  Let's stand for what we believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Savior.  Where do we stand as Christians?  At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it, too.  Please help us prevent such offenses against our Lord.
       There is no petition to sign, no time limit, or minimum number of people to send this to..  It will take you less than 2 minutes!  If you are not interested and do not have the 2 minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you because He is far busier than we are.  Hey, it's worth a shot!  Apparently, some regions in Europe have already banned the film.  All we need is a lot of prayer and a lot of e-mails.

      JUST GET THE WORD OUT