I submitted the E30FB LOTW confirmation three days ago and ARRL DXCC has already completed it. Thanks to a great service. Art K5FNQ -- K5FNQ - Art Moutonk5fnq
... From: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 8:59 AM To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com Subject: [ARRL-LOTW]firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear OM, I had tqsl and my first initial certificate sent by ARRL, all was working fine as one day SSD drive gave up. Igul.chugani
Discussion Group for ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW)
LoTW was designed as an alternative to paper QSLs for award credit. It offers a lower cost and a more efficient way of confirming the contacts in your log.
This discussion group provides a forum for LoTW users to get technical help and as a collection point for tools and information.
Please include your Callsign when you request access to the group.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Sep 28, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.