LOTW

  • Jerry Rappel
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 25, 2010

  • Rick Murphy
    Message 100 of 100 , Feb 1
      It sounds like you're downloading your entire log, which is then being read by the logging program.
      It's ignoring the QSOs that it already has marked as confirmed.

      Doesn't sound like there's anything wrong. Like Joe suggested, if you don't like the behavior, you should talk to the support people for N3FJP and see if there's a way to suppress the warnings.

      On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 10:08 AM, wa7srz@... [ARRL-LOTW] <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      When I download to my Logging Program, confirmations (N3FJP) There is a list of callsigns that scroll.

      Some say Update some say Ignore. It looks like the Ignore ones are always the same. The ones that say Ignore have already been confirmed, but they keep appearing why? Is It the Logging Program or LOTW.

      I hope this makes sense.

      Jim,WA7SRZ

      --
      Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA