Breaking news on the website today!

  • k5ww_2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
      Go have a look...
    • Pawel SP7PS
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
        "k5ww_2004" wrote in letter "[ARRL-LOTW] Breaking news on the
        website today!":
        > Go have a look...

        Yes, but Award is still "Coming soon....".

        73's
        Pawel, SP7PS
      • R Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
          Not that big of deal !!! Might be a help to QSL Managers.
          I've been sorting things out just fine with my LOGic5 logging program.

          I was kind of hoping to be able to download a report of all of the QSO that I
          have UPLOADED to LoTW for each callsign so that I could track down why LoTW
          has me credited with about 50% more Q's than I have !!!

          73
          Bob, K1VU

          At 11:18 2/28/2004 , you wrote:
          >Go have a look...