Colombian Bicentennial Contest

  • Siso HK3W
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010

    Dear fellow hams:

    As VP of the Colombian Radio amateur League (LCRA) I would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming bicentennial contest next July.

    In the following link (http://www.lcra.org.co/contenido.php?id=23&ids=40&nombre=concurso_bicentenario) you will find the contest rules in Spanish and English (soon) .

    The Board of Directors of the LCRA kindly appreciates your help in broadcasting this information within your ham community.

    For more information please contact  Roberto Rey- HK3CW  hk3cw@... or hk3w@...

    Please find attached a pdf with the contest rules in English.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    Siso Hennessey HK3W

    Francisco "Siso" Hennessey - H K 3 W ---cid:156511520@17122008-115F

    DXCC Honor Roll

    TRIPLE PLAY AWARD #223 #1 on HK

    WAZ RTTY # 1 on HK

    Homepage: www.hk3w.com

    NEW E-mail: siso@...

    Skype: siso-hk3w

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/HK3W

    Messenger: hk3w@...

    Cel:   +57- 311 812 2681

    BLACKBERRY PIN 213724DF

    Member of:

    ARRL - DXXE - 4M5DX - L.C.R.A. - NCDXF - FMRE- ARLHS - LoTW - CTDXCC - 30MDG - 10X - WARCC

    P Before printing, please think about your responsibility and commitment with the ENVIRONMENT.

    Antes de Imprimir, piensa entu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO AMBIENTE