Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: QSOs loaded under wrong cert

  • David Ferrington, M0XDF
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 8:12 AM
      THanks for the reassurance. I'll try not to do that again!
      73 de M0XDF
      --
      Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.
      -Isaac Newton, philosopher and mathematician (1642-1727)

      On 2 Apr 2010, at 16:07, w8jmf wrote:

      David,

      No recourse for the bad records. You have created ZOMBIES. Don't feel bad, most of us have, and those that haven't, may do so soon.

      73, John