RE: [ARRL-LOTW] reinstalling LOTW after crash

  • N2TK
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2004

      Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I want to especially thank K4IK who talked me through moving LOTW from a WIN98SE pc to a WIN2000PRO pc. It works fine. Just made a submission.

      Now that I have all of my recent QSO’s and recent DXPediiton logs uploaded, I have some questions on what you do with it.

      -          What’s the best way to check if a needed band/mode QSL is there for you?

      -          What do you do with this info?

      -          How do you get credit for DXCC?

      -          Is there a way to download the confirmed QSL info into a program like DXBase without having to go through every page or QSO?

      -          How do you handle uploading QSO’s with calls like RAEM? That was the only call that was rejected for creating the tq8 file.

      Thanks again for the help

      N2TK, Tony

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2004
        You might want to look into a logging program put out
        by N3FJP. Costs less than $20.00, you can down loadit
        from the internet and it handles the LOTW upload and
        download of confirmed going as far to put sent and
        confirmed into your log.

        Randy
        AG8A

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cmhf5ki/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup

        web/S=1705063108:HM/EXP=1075424208/A=1945637/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Def
        > ault?mqso=60178397&partid=4116732>
        >

        > _____

        > email to:

        > the Yahoo! Terms of

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
      • Dave Bernstein
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2004
          DXKeeper tracks hardcopy, eQSL, and LotW confirmation status for each
          logged QSO. It will automatically download LotW QSLs, match them
          against logged QSOs, update confirmation status, and optionally
          update the logged QSO with additional information provided with the
          LotW QSL (e.g. US county, CQ zone, ITU zone). DXKeeper also provides
          reports that show progress by all three forms of confirmation, as
          well as DXCC progress (hardcopy + LotW).

          DXKeeper is free, and available via www.qsl.net/dxlab .

        • Art
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 4, 2004
            Randy, Thanks for the number to Wayne. I called him and he got me back on
            LOTW. Very nice person.

            73
            Art
            WB4MNK