Midway (K4M) and Eastern Kirbati (T32BJ) Arrived

  • w7psk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Man a nice surprise awaiting my QSL's received
      today.

      Scotty W7PSK
    • Jim F.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        I wish more people used LOTW. I enjoy opening the site and seeing what arrived.

        Not quite as much fun as a 14 year old running to the mailbox after
        school looking for QSLs in the 50s, but still fun.

        72,

        Jim / W1FMR

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 08:51, Jim F. <w1fmr@...> wrote:

          > I wish more people used LOTW. I enjoy opening the site and seeing what arrived.
          >
          > Not quite as much fun as a 14 year old running to the mailbox after
          > school looking for QSLs in the 50s, but still fun.

          Or a 40-something in the 10s. The stamps just aren't as cool.

          OTOH, it's way less hassle. :-)