Macintosh and Trusted QSL

  • k6ham
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 10, 2010
      I'm new to LoTW. I've been trying for several weeks to get Trusted QSL to work on my system. I'm using Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). Everything went smoothly as far as getting my certificate, but I had trouble saving the p12 certificate file. Eventually, I managed to get that step completed. However now I am unable to sign my logs. The TQSL program either hangs or crashes when saving the TQ8 signed file.

      Is anyone else using Trusted QSL on a Macintosh platform that has experienced this issue?

      Perry
    • wa9ysd
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 16, 2010
        I am having an on going issue with either the logging program or with TQSL version v1.11 unofficial 745. I cannot tell.

        When the logging program auto uploads my log data the windows are opened behind the logging program window and the pass word window as well. I cannot drag the front window away, I have to squeeze the sides of the mouse so the Mac shows what windows are open. Then I can select the password window to finish the upload.

        Jim K9TF