Greetings

  • Paul Spiteri
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2009
    Dear Friends and Colleagues,
                                Wishing you all and all your families a Festive Greetings full of Health , Piece and Happiness.
    From
    Paul, Julie, Roberta & Daniela
    9H1SP

  • Anthony W. DePrato
    Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2009
      MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR  To All

      Tony WA4JQS

      QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

      ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
      Since 1962
      CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
      DXCC HONOR ROLL - 340
      A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227  F.O.P. LODGE 68
      DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED-5BDXCC
      DXCC  80, 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS WAC SSB WAC CW WAC RTTY WAC SAT
      South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
      CALLS HELD:
      WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1
      ZD8JQS, V31SS, VP8BZL, VP8SSI, 3Y0PI

    • Alan J Zielinski Sr, KD8LEB
      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2009
        Same as well to you!

        73's
        KD8LEB, Alan
        Portage County ARES member
        ARRL member

        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
        Wishing you and all your family a Happy New Year 2010 full of Health, Joy, Happiness and Peace
        From
        Paul  Julie  Roberta  &  Daniela