Re: [ARRL-LOTW] WAS Digi Award

  • Brian Clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
      Hi Bill:

      Ditto on this end. My digital WAS award has a mixture of psk.mfsk, rtty etc. Award issued but WY not shown & total States appear as 49 with asterix beside the Award.

      Brian, VE1MC

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009

        Mine is RTTY & PSK.
        Did you ever check ?
        Bill KA0VXK

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009

          Because ARRL will not fix their program

          Ditto on this end. My digital WAS award has a mixture of psk.mfsk, rtty etc. Award issued but WY not shown & total States appear as 49 with asterix beside the Award.

          Brian, VE1MC

          I recently got my last State R I on 20M RTTY.

          Bob, W1DDD promptly uploaded (tnx agn Bob).

          I checked right away and WAS Digi still reads 49!

          W1DDD showed up in TPA,RTTY,20MRTTY but no WAS DIGI!

          Why would that be?

          73

          Bill

          KA0VXK

        • Iain MacDonnell - N6ML
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
            This happens sometimes ... it has to be a bug in the LoTW system.

            Try the following and see if it (temporarily) fixes it...

              * Modify Account

              * Click on "Edit Rule"

              * Don't change anything, but click on "Change"

              * Click on "Save account changes"

            That seems to cause the account status to be re-evaluated ... or at least it has for me in the past...

                ~Iain / N6ML

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
              Iain......Thanks for that . It worked!
              Judging by the replies, I'm not the only one with this problem.
              Tnx es 73
              Bill
              KA0VXK (WAS DIGITAL)hi hi

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
                Iain.........I wonder if I shouldn't go back over other WAS Accounts???/HMMMM??
                Bill
                KA0VXK