WAS Digi Award

  • BIll Duffy
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
      I recently got my last State R I on 20M RTTY.
      Bob, W1DDD promptly uploaded (tnx agn Bob).
      I checked right away and WAS Digi still reads 49!
      W1DDD showed up in TPA,RTTY,20MRTTY but no WAS DIGI!
      Why would that be?
      73
      Bill
      KA0VXK
    • Brian Clark
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
        Hi Bill:

        Ditto on this end. My digital WAS award has a mixture of psk.mfsk, rtty etc. Award issued but WY not shown & total States appear as 49 with asterix beside the Award.

        Brian, VE1MC

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009

          Mine is RTTY & PSK.
          Did you ever check ?
          Bill KA0VXK

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009

            Because ARRL will not fix their program

            Ditto on this end. My digital WAS award has a mixture of psk.mfsk, rtty etc. Award issued but WY not shown & total States appear as 49 with asterix beside the Award.

            Brian, VE1MC

            I recently got my last State R I on 20M RTTY.

            Bob, W1DDD promptly uploaded (tnx agn Bob).

            I checked right away and WAS Digi still reads 49!

            W1DDD showed up in TPA,RTTY,20MRTTY but no WAS DIGI!

            Why would that be?

            73

            Bill

            KA0VXK

          • Iain MacDonnell - N6ML
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
              This happens sometimes ... it has to be a bug in the LoTW system.

              Try the following and see if it (temporarily) fixes it...

                * Modify Account

                * Click on "Edit Rule"

                * Don't change anything, but click on "Change"

                * Click on "Save account changes"

              That seems to cause the account status to be re-evaluated ... or at least it has for me in the past...

                  ~Iain / N6ML

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
                Iain......Thanks for that . It worked!
                Judging by the replies, I'm not the only one with this problem.
                Tnx es 73
                Bill
                KA0VXK (WAS DIGITAL)hi hi

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
                  Iain.........I wonder if I shouldn't go back over other WAS Accounts???/HMMMM??
                  Bill
                  KA0VXK