TQSL status (Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: LOTW QUESTION

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 18:43, Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@...> wrote:

      > Well that's another item to add to the list of updates for tQSL... if it ever happens! That would be "data validation" to make certain what is entered is within the range of 32,400 Maidenhead Locator Squares as specified by the ARRL.
      >
      > I thought the tQSL was open-source. Is there anyone out there to take it on? (I don't have the skill set needed.)

      Near as I can tell, the project is dead. The SourceForge site,
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/, still exists, but the
      trustedqsl.org domain is long gone. I put in a request for
      enhancement the other day and there is no sign that anyone is there to
      accept or reject the request.

      I've been a sysadmin for ever, but a programmer I'm NOT. :-)