Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Expired certificate

  • Roy G. Jackson
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
      OK, I received my second new certificate from the ARRL today. I
      installed it and have it working under Fedora 12. Thanks for the help
      provided. If nothing else, it prodded me off of top dead center. I think
      I actually caused the problem with the first certificate. After applying
      for it, I think I deleted the certificate from TQSL, thinking that it
      should not be there untl I received the .tq6 in the email. We can be our
      own worst enemies some times. 73 to all on the list.

      Roy N9RG