FT5GA

  • guy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
      FT5GA Iles Glorieuses

      It was not mentionned on their web site
      but I received my LOTW confirmations today.

      Sure it will please those who are running
      after a 100% LOTW honor-roll

      73 de Guy F6DKQ
    • Art RX9TX
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
        Yep, generous final chord comleting the whole effort! Thanks guys for
        #337! Now waiting for the last one, Navassa.

        guy wrote:

        g> FT5GA Iles Glorieuses

        g> It was not mentionned on their web site
        g> but I received my LOTW confirmations today.

        g> Sure it will please those who are running
        g> after a 100% LOTW honor-roll

        g> 73 de Guy F6DKQ

        g> ------------------------------------

        g> Yahoo! Groups Links

        --
        RX9TX
        http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

        "A prudent question is one half of wisdom." [Francis Bacon]
      • k1xv
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
          Got the LOTW confirmation today, this is my #329 mixed on the current list. Sent in an application immediately via LOTW.

          Ray K1XV
        • Anthony W. DePrato
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
            yes nice to have them on lotw so soon... But sad to say looks like a worked slims on 80 40 cw and all my rtty contacts.. a Big thanks to all the guys who got a kick out of dumping on the fellow hams

            73 Tony

            QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

            ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
            Since 1962
            CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
            DXCC HONOR ROLL - 340
            A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227  F.O.P. LODGE 68
            DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED-5BDXCC
            DXCC  80, 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS WAC SSB WAC CW WAC RTTY WAC SAT
            South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
            CALLS HELD:
            WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1
            ZD8JQS, V31SS, VP8BZL, VP8SSI, 3Y0PI