Re: [ARRL-LOTW] [1 Attachment]

  • Ger McNamara EI4GXB
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      What does this adi file contain before I open it

      73

      Ger

      2009/10/4 Iain Watson <ibw@...>

      [Attachment(s) from Iain Watson included below]

    • Iain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
        Hi Ger, I simply don't understand how my email to LOTW sent to ARRL got into your
        email box  ( EI4GBX@yahoogroups.com)

        It's simply my logbook contents being sent to LOTW.

        Suggest you delete it, I'm having so much trouble with LOTW that I am considering
        dumping it and carrying on with EQSL.

        I just noted that this reply is going to ARRL and not to Ger McNamara EI4GXB@yahoogroups.com , this
        is just crazy - I'm outa here.

        Iain Watson
        ZL1IW
      • Ger McNamara EI4GXB
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
          Ian

          You need to upload your log to the LOTW site directly  http://www.arrl.org/lotw/
          You have sent it to the user group.  Have you an account set with LOTW?
          If you wish, I will try and help you as LOTW should be quite easy to use.

          73

          Ger

          2009/10/4 Iain <ibw@...>

          Hi Ger, I simply don't understand how my email to LOTW sent to ARRL got into your
          email box  ( EI4GBX@yahoogroups.com)

          It's simply my logbook contents being sent to LOTW.

          Suggest you delete it, I'm having so much trouble with LOTW that I am considering
          dumping it and carrying on with EQSL.

          I just noted that this reply is going to ARRL and not to Ger McNamara EI4GXB@yahoogroups.com , this
          is just crazy - I'm outa here.

          Iain Watson
          ZL1IW

        • wa9ysd
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
            Iain hope you have some patients left. There are a lot of good people who can help you getting LOTW to work right.