One Wish

  • w7psk
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      If I could have one wish of LOTW it would be to have the ability to go in and Delete OOPS calls.

      That and maybe download of all your log, not just confirmed.

      Well thats two wishes :D

      Scotty W7PSK
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        You can download your uploaded QSOs now (callsign, band, mode, date, time, station callsign). See

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
          At 12:09 PM 10/1/2009, w7psk wrote:

          >If I could have one wish of LOTW it would be to have the ability to go
          >in and Delete OOPS calls.

          Can't help you there. :-)

          >That and maybe download of all your log, not just confirmed.

          http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.html

          Enter your callsign, click on "Include location data" and "Include
          owner callsign", then hit Submit.
          You'll get a ADIF download of everything LotW has for you.
          (This page uses the info that AA6YQ pointed to in an earlier reply.)
        • Robert F
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2009
            I agree. I accidentally wiped out my logbook back in April. I was glad to have the LoTW records as I began to reconstruct the log. The only problem I had was the QSO where I had made errors (for example, I have a lot of RTTY QSOs that were accidentally uploaded as SSB) and accidentally uploaded. I was able to delete those one by one; but it would be nice if I could eliminate them, so I wouldn't have to repeat the process, should the same thing happen again.

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w7psk" <w7psk@...> wrote:

            > If I could have one wish of LOTW it would be to have the ability to go in and Delete OOPS calls.
            >
            > That and maybe download of all your log, not just confirmed.
            >
            > Well thats two wishes :D
            >

            > Scotty W7PSK

          • Robert Chudek - K0RC
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 27, 2009
              > That and maybe download of all your log, not just confirmed.
              You CAN download your entire log.

              73 de Bob - KØRC in MN