TYA11 logs now on LoTW

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      TYA11
      yep it's Tango Yankee Alpha One One
      This is a log of Jacques Bernier from Benin.
      It's one of the W4FRU managership logs and it's now online at LoTW.
      This logs is for the June 19th, 1981 through June 21st, 1981 only.

      I will continue to provide hardcard qsl's.
      USA requests require sase.
      Non USA requests require a sae/1 IRC or equivalent postage.
      All bureau request will be replied via the bureau.

      As these were handwritten logs, I tried my best to insure accuracy
      but an error in deciphering may have occurred.
      If you are NIL. Email me with qso particulars and I will double
      check and make corrections if needed.

      This log was one of the rescue projects of the QSL MANAGER'S SOCIETY.
      Check out the Web Page at www.qsl.net/qslmanagers/

      Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

      Bill H. in Chicagoland