VP9/IK2RZP problems

  • ik2rzp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dear all,
      I already wrote an alarm on this group but after one year I prefer to remember it to everybody.
      I had a couple of computer crashes during 2008 Bermuda holidays and for this reason I have in my log some hundreds of QSOs with wrong time (ab. a couple of hours) and, in some cases also with wrong date (one day).
      I corrected all QSOs with hams that sent me e-mail but if you don't find LOTW confirmation please e-mail me and after a double check of my log I will correct your missed QSO to confirm it.
      I operated mostly RTTY and CW on WARC bands.
      Sorry, but it can happen!
      73 de IK2RZP
      Pse e-mail at ik2rzp@...
      or gino.zambaiti@...