Why LoTW membership?

  • iw5ell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
      Sometimes i have this doubt, why membership to green-stamps hunters?

      This callsign updates frequently, but not for all! :(

      Hi Cosimo,

      Sorry, but I am not planning to load all my YO9HP QSO-s on LOTW.
      I used LOTW to load old QSO-s only (before year 2000) and the recent QSO-s confirmed by paper QSL.
      If you need my QSL, please send your QSL via the bureau or direct.

      73, Alex YO9HP

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
        The good news is Cosimo
        There are 89 YO users on lotw
        Granted, it does not tell us how many are using PSK
        It is interesting that he will QSL via the bureau so it's not a matter of trying to make a little $$

        LoTW users list (28,935 calls in 326 current countries - updated on 02-AUG-2009 )

        At 06:47 AM 8/5/2009, you wrote:
        Sometimes i have this doubt, why membership to green-stamps hunters?

        This callsign updates frequently, but not for all! :(

        Hi Cosimo,

        Sorry, but I am not planning to load all my YO9HP QSO-s on LOTW.
        I used LOTW to load old QSO-s only (before year 2000) and the recent QSO-s confirmed by paper QSL.
        If you need my QSL, please send your QSL via the bureau or direct.

        73, Alex YO9HP

        Jack Hartley
        K4WSB / VP2MSB
        DXCC Honor Roll
        QCWA OOTC
        "Celebrating 50 years in Ham Radio"

      • iw5ell
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
          I know Jack, but YO is too close to my qth, sometimes difficult on high bands also with e-sporadic. I spend a lot of hours listening 10&12m, easier PY than YO! :)

          73 de Cosimo iw5ell