Re: [ARRL-LOTW] How do I log portable ops not at main home

  • Rick Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2009
      I like the new location Idea.

      Ill look into how to do it properly :D

      Scotty W7PSK

      From: Peter Laws <plaws0@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:51:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] How do I log portable ops not at main home

      On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:47, w7psk<w7psk@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > Going to operate at a Light House this weekend on Island County near Admiralty Head Light House.  I know a lot of People Look for different Counties and need me to send my logs with the proper county and also the proper IOTA.
      >
      > Ill use a separate log book than I normally use so that isn't a problem. Question is, How do I set up LOTW for the different counties?  As an aside Ill also be operating from King County Later this month and will need to do the same thing

      Will you log as W7PSK or W7PSK/somelighthous ething?

      If the former, you need only create a new "location" in Trusted QSL
      (TQSL) and use it to upload your QSOs.

      If the latter, you need a new certificate that uses
      W7PSK/somelighthous ething, integrate it into TQSL and make sure that
      certificate has an associated location that corresponds to where you
      were.