Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Trusted QSL

  • Brian Alsop
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2009
      Had this problem trying to get v.1.11. It sent to me to some page that
      said I couldn't download.
      Clicked on just about everything on the page. One of them ( I can't
      remember which) started the download.
      I can send you the downloaded file (which worked just fine).

      73 de Brian/K3KO

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2009
        If this doesn't work:

        http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/trustedqsl/tqsl-111.exe?use_mirror=iweb

        ... try this and choose a different mirror:

        http://sourceforge.net/settings/mirror_choices?projectname=trustedqsl&package=TrustedQSL&filename=tqsl-111.exe

        No problems here installing it on MS-WinXP SP3.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2009
          At 07:33 AM 7/10/2009, rojomn wrote:

          >I tried direct and source forge and neither worked. I did download other
          >things and they worked. For now it does not matter as I found a copy.
          >Why o
          >Why did they change the server? It worked great before that?

          Oh, I didn't notice that the server changed. It's been a while since I
          downloaded a copy.

          >My ISP is charter and they would have no reason to do anything with this
          >tiny download.

          True, but they may have a web cache set up between you and the Internet
          that's serving up a corrupted copy.
          But then why didn't it work correctly from the other site?? I guess
          it's just one of the mysteries of the Intertubes. :-)
          At least you've got it installed now.
        • rojomn
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 11, 2009
            It works. I don't know what the problem was the other day?