Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: LOTW down

    Message 1 of 22 , May 31, 2009
      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 14:08, w4usc_1 <w4usc_1@...> wrote:

      >> To many contest logs this weekend?

      Poor architecture?

    • Joe K2UF
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 12, 2012
        Maybe WPX update??? (just stirring the pot) ;o}

        73 Joe K2UF

        No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, many electrons
        were inconvenienced.
      • Fred
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
          Strange, but QRZ and E-Ham also down here.

          Fred K2DFC

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Joe K2UF" <joe@...> wrote:

          > Maybe WPX update??? (just stirring the pot) ;o}
          >
          > 73 Joe K2UF
          >
          > No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, many electrons
          > were inconvenienced.

        • w8jmf
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
            Hey Joe,

            Apparently you didn't see my note to the same effect earlier. Well they first upgraded the error message and I just saw this on the LotW page:

            Jun 13, 2012:
            LoTW Off Line

            The ARRL Logbook of the World Server has been intentionally taken off-line for system maintenance.

            We are actively working on it. Service will be restored as soon as possible.

            There is no need to contact the help desk about this.

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Joe K2UF" <joe@...> wrote:

            > Maybe WPX update??? (just stirring the pot) ;o}
            >
            > 73 Joe K2UF
            >
            > No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, many electrons
            > were inconvenienced.

          • w8jmf
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
              2012-06-13 1810Z: Logbook team currently anticpates that the LoTW system will return to service by 2012-06-14 0000Z
            • KK2DOG in NY
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
                Have a couple o' 807's and fugetaboutit for a couple of days.

                      KK2DOG
                   Owner/Admin
                www.hamwave.com

                Message 7 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
                  Not too concerned Dawg, just passing along the update.

                  --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, KK2DOG in NY <kk2dog@...> wrote:

                  > Have a couple o' 807's and fugetaboutit for a couple of days.
                  >

                  >       KK2DOG
                  >    Owner/Admin
                  > www.hamwave.com
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Ron
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
                    Doesn't look like it was down to add WPX  :-(
                    Ron VA7Hz

                    --
                    73 Ron VA7Hz
                  • wcf@centrum.cz
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012

                      Sure,

                      but its good the service is up and running. Will wait for add WPX little bit more ....

                      73 Martin OK1WCF

                      > Od: "Ron" <bctech58@...>
                      > Komu: <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com>
                      > Datum: 13.06.2012 23:36
                      > Předmět: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: LOTW down

                      Doesn't look like it was down to add WPX  :-(
                      Ron VA7Hz

                      On 6/13/2012 1:25 PM, w8jmf wrote:

                      Not too concerned Dawg, just passing along the update.

                      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, KK2DOG in NY <kk2dog@...> wrote:

                      > Have a couple o' 807's and fugetaboutit for a couple of days.
                      >

                      >       KK2DOG
                      >    Owner/Admin
                      > www.hamwave.com
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                        Martin OKWCF

                      --
                      73 Ron VA7Hz
                    • Joseph Miller
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jun 13, 2012
                        Up and running at 21:49 UTC

                        WPX not added, not in a rush but it would be nice to my totals....

                        73 de Joe KJ8O

                        Doesn't look like it was down to add WPX  :-(
                        Ron VA7Hz

                        On 6/13/2012 1:25 PM, w8jmf wrote:

                        Not too concerned Dawg, just passing along the update.

                        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, KK2DOG in NY <kk2dog@...> wrote:

                        > Have a couple o' 807's and fugetaboutit for a couple of days.
                        >

                        >       KK2DOG
                        >    Owner/Admin
                        > www.hamwave.com
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • KA9JAC
                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                          Is it just me or is LOTW down?

                          The Web front end seems to be there, but it doesn't
                          look like the database is.

                          73
                          Bob
                          Message 12 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                            I'm able to display confirmed QSOs via LotW's web interface.

                            Message 13 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                              Same here...Chrome keeps telling me "no data received from the server"

                              73 Jim K2MIJ
                            • Paul Stoetzer
                              Message 14 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                                It's working on and off. It's been extremely slow all day.

                                73,

                                Paul, N8HM

                                Message 15 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                                  well now I am getting
                                  Fatal error: initializeLOTWDB: -9807 - Too many users (task limit): General database error [initializeLOTWDB: -9807 - Too many users (task limit)]

                                  On 2/24/2014 7:11 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

                                  I'm able to display confirmed QSOs via LotW's web interface.

                                  The Web front end seems to be there, but it doesn't look like the database is.

                                  73
                                  Bob

                                • rwright56
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                                    Same here:
                                    Fatal error: initializeLOTWDB: -9807 - Too many users (task limit): General database error [initializeLOTWDB: -9807 - Too many users (task limit)]

                                    Bob, N7ZO, Oregon
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                                      I just got the DB/Initialization error - too many users stuff.

                                      On 2/24/2014 8:11 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
                                      > I'm able to display confirmed QSOs via LotW's web interface.
                                      >
                                      > 73,
                                      >
                                      > Dave, AA6YQ

                                    • dale cole
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                                        it has always seemed to have problems directly (especially on mondays) after a major or semi major contest.  UBA and CQ 160 were on this weekend, and could be over loading lotw.  that has been my experiance.
                                        Dale K8TS

                                        I just got the DB/Initialization error - too many users stuff.

                                        On 2/24/2014 8:11 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
                                        > I'm able to display confirmed QSOs via LotW's web interface.
                                        >
                                        > 73,
                                        >
                                        > Dave, AA6YQ

                                      • john myers
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Feb 24, 2014
                                          I've been on it for the last two hours pulling my WAS totals to update my WAS spreadsheet.

                                          I had to hit refresh on the initial log-in, but it was fine after that.

                                          John, KD8MQ