LoTW problems?

  • iw5ell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      What's happened today? LoTW offline or slooooooow to respond! Since many hours!
    • David Levine
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2009
        I had some issues on Friday morning (EDT) but it was for the rest of the day and all day yesterday when I went on. Today (Sunday 14:27z) it seems very slow / not response. I was on a couple hours before and it was ok.

        K2DSL - David