DXCC LOTW application question

  • john01451
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 12:26 PM
      I submitted my first DXCC application last week on-line using only LOTW QSL records, I figured I would submit my actual cards for credit at a later date. It seems like a great way to avoid a lot of pencil pushing.

      A couple of days after submission, I received a message under application status that says "Finished : Manually completed by DXCC Desk". The online status shows finished, but no qso records show as accepted. So, I am a little confused. Does finished mean that the application is in place and being processed? Or is there something else happening that I should be aware of?

      TNX and 73's

      John
      N9RE