Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re:Excel exporting from ARRL LotW website...

  • Paul Ciezniak
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
      John,

      Assuming you've combined your paper QSL and LotW records already, then...
      1) Select your DXCC Award Account on the LotW main page
      2) On the next screen, pick "View Award Credit Matrix", shown at the bottom of this screen, and
      3) Voila! There's all your DXCC accomplishments by band and mode and entity!
      4) Using your mouse, highlight the entire display and copy / paste into a blank Excel spreadsheet.

      Fait accompli...

      73 de K1SEZ
      Paul Ciezniak

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2009

        Thank you much, Paul!  Got it now!  I had clicked on that Credit Matrix previously, but nothing happened.  Must have gotten bogged down in the internet.

        73, John!