Claimng QSL,s

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      I sent this out before, did not have any answers for it.

      How do you claim a QSL that is a valid contact on LoTW?
      I do know that you have to pay for it. but I do not see any
      infomation as to how to claim a confirmed QSL.
      Or is this something yet to come?

      I have over 2000 valid QSL on LoTW, but there are just a few that I
      like to claim.

      Vince, K6BIR
    • Julio Peralta
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        Yes Vince it is yet to come as I understand it. The LOTW is a work in progress.

        Julio, W4HY

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          Also, if you plan to send any QSL cards to the ARRL DXCC desk download
          the new submittal form from their website. They have added a little box
          near the upper left-hand corner of the page which instructs the DXCC
          folks to check LoTW for any applicable contacts that you have in the
          computer. This will save sending in the cards for entities that are also
          confirmed on LoTW.
          Chris, ACØM

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            I forgot about that Chris, thanks for bringing it up.

            Julio, W4HY