RE: [ARRL-LOTW] HT2N Upload

  • Paul Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008
      Hi Peter,

      You working any of the RTTY contest today?  Give me a time and frequency and I will try to help you out with Kentucky.

      73's Paul - ND4X
      Calvert City, KY (Marshall County)

      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      From: plaws0@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:11:10 -0600
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] HT2N Upload

      On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 21:33, R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
      > Hi all:
      >
      > HT2N's upload to LoTW brought me up to 99 for DXCC Phone, 99 for Mixed and 248 for the Challenge.

      Got me to 76 Mixed LoTW.

      > All done on wires, no beams, and 100W.

      Ah, the real way (QRPans may argue). Mine, too.

      > I have WAS Phone and Basic, slowly creeping up on 5B WAS !!!

      I did WAS "SSB" and WAS RTTY as N5UWY/9 all with cards. I just today
      got Nevada on phone to give me Basic and Phone. Only need KY, OK, WV,
      and WY on RTTY. All via LoTW.

      Got 171 towards 5BWAS, as well, and would have more if LoTW's WAS
      module wasn't broken.

      No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!

      You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live