Re: [ARRL-LOTW] DXCC Credit Changes

  • Mark Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2008
      Thanks Rick,

      I wonder what QSO will drop off the list if I select the 20m cw QSO

      Mark N1UK

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        If you have another 20 meter QSO, say 20m SSB, and you have another CW QSO, say 17 meter CW, then there is not need to include the 20 meter CW QSO.  DXCC does not track all modes per band.  DXCC is either mode or band.

        73 Art W2NRA
        "Keep to the Code!"
        w2nra.com
        I have just looked at my QSL list in LOTW.

        I have 6 contacts for VK9DWX. Five of these are checked but my 20m cw contact has a box that can be checked and the award is Mixed; CW; 20M; Challenge

        Why is there an option to check this contact?

        When I look at my Award application only 5 of these contacts are shown.

        tnx de Mark N1UK
      • Mark Robinson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          Thanks Art,