Change Password?

  • boatman352001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
      When I chose the password for TQSL, I chose one more complex then I
      need. Is there a way to change or eliminate this password altogether?

      Thanks!

      Hank/ke0cu
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
        If you are referring to the password associated with your LotW certificate, the answer is "yes". For step-by-step instructions, see

               73,

                     Dave, AA6YQ

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
          Thanks, Dave. As usual, your info is timely and accurate.

          73,

          Hank/ke0cu