Re[2]: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: LotW

  • Art RX9TX
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 30, 2008
      Charles Gallo wrote:

      CG> If you insist on doing it the Unix way, the Unix version of TSQL
      CG> should at least take a stream input, and the logger produce a
      CG> stream output, so I can pipe the two together

      If everything goes as intended, next version of CQRLog (most advanced
      Linux logger from my point of view) will have full LoTW support.

      BTW Ubuntu repos provide TQSL package.

      --
      RX9TX

      "Good taste is the enemy of creativity." [Pablo Picasso]
    • Keith
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 9, 2012
        Just checked and the system is back up and exactly at the total QSOs and confirmed QSL numbers it was when it went down a couple days ago. So for me my backload of uploads have not yet been processed.

        Keith
        AK6ZZ