Re: [SPAM]Re: [ARRL-LOTW] VHF-UHF activity on LOTW

  • Glenn VA3DX
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      I have confirmed 67 countries on LOTW, since May 2006

      and 33 states so far.. dont really chase grids...

      Glenn VA3DX
      From: Sebastian <w4as@...>
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] VHF-UHF activity on LOTW
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 9:33 AM

      Welcome to the group Joe.

      There may be two reasons why you aren't seeing confirmations of your
      QSOs in LoTW. First, some hams have a schedule in uploading their
      logs. Sometimes weekly, sometimes monthly, or sometimes - when they
      get around to it.

      The second, and probably the main reason why you aren't seeing the
      confirmations, is that LoTW does not support VUCC, so some hams which
      are active only on VHF/UHF don't use LoTW.

      Please ask ARRL to add VUCC to LoTW, I agree that it would be a great
      service, and I have no idea why they haven't added it, since LoTW has
      been around for quite some time now.

      In the meantime, stock up on those 'forever' stamps and get some old
      fashioned qsl cards printed!

      73 de W4AS
      Sebastian