QSLs or QSOs

  • Vilnis Vosekalns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      *Hello to all ,

      For HC8N 112,000 QSOs or QSLs ? I think should be QSLs . If not , pls
      put me on the list ;-)

      On first page of LoTW :
      Jun 12, 2008: The Most Active Stations* -- Ever wonder which stations
      are the most active on the air? We doubt anyone would be surprised to
      know that it is HC8N with over 112,000 QSOs reported in the logs of
      other stations using LoTW.

      Logs appear in LoTW with dates from as early as 12 January, 1946. There
      are more than 61,000 QSOs in the system dated prior to 1960, and over
      501,000 QSOs dated prior to 1970.

      In a recent search amongst all the log data submitted to LoTW, we
      tallied the Top Ten Most Active Stations based upon QSOs loaded into the
      system. Here is that list rounded up to the nearest thousand:

      *1.
      * *HC8N
      * *112,000
      *