Re: [ARRL-LOTW]Find Call ???

  • Michael Keane, K1MK
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      At 03:40 PM 11/2/03, R Johnson wrote:
      >Hi Mike:
      >When I go to the URL below it takes me to the LoTW logon page.
      >
      >What am I missing ???
      >
      >73
      >Bob, K1VU

      Bob,

      I don't think you're missing anything. The URL specifies a page on the
      secure website. You can't access the page without being logged onto the
      secure server.

      If you're not already logged onto the secure server, you're first
      redirected to the login page. Once logged in you're taken to the specified
      destination, rather than the default home page.

      73,
      Mike K1MK

      Michael Keane K1MK
      k1mk@...