RE: [ARRL-LOTW] New format, briefly, yesterday?

  • Fusaro, Norm W3IZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008

      It has always been there.  If you are not seeing this information then you have not selected an AWARD ACCOUNT (bottom of form) to correspond to your search.

      Check marks mean this QSO has been selected for the award(s) shown in the box to the right.

      Check box offers the option to select this QSO for the award(s) in the box to the right.

      Checking a QSO for an award will uncheck any previous QSO that has been selected for the same award.  It is like having a shoebox full of QSL cards and you have to pick one to send in for your award.

      Thank you for using Logbook of The World.

      73,

      Norm Fusaro, W3IZ

      Assistant Manager,

      Membership & Volunteer Programs Department

      ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
        A hint: before checking your QSO statistics, you have visited the your DXCC or WAS award page.

        Go to Awards, choose DXCC or WAS and then click on Your QSOs. You will see the check boxes and other stuff again.

        The check boxes are to give you a chance to choose what QSL to use for awards' applications. New records (CW, 20M) show you what credits you can get by this particular QSL. Obviously if you first click on DXCC, you will see potential DXCC credits. If you click ob WAS, you get the WAS ones.

        73,
        Vladimir VE3IAE

        ---