Need Help pse - in setting up URL to submit adi to LoTW

  • Joseph Glockner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 6:56 PM
      I am trying to find the "syntax" for the URL to be able
      to SEND an ADI file to the server - without having to
      browse for the file (fill-in the File to Upload: Textbox) -
      and - without having to press the "Upload file" button ..

      I have the syntax all ok to GET-TO the webpage for
      " Logbook File Upload " ..

      I have the following to get to that webpage and LOGIN ::

      https://p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser/upload?login=CALLSIGN&password=PASSWORD

      in the above URL - I am replacing the word CALLSIGN with my own callsign
      and replacing the word PASSWORD with my website LOGIN Password..

      But, what is the "if any" continuation of the URL that would
      allow the File to Upload (Filename) and the Upload file button
      to automate -- such as "not" having to fill-in the "File to Upload"
      Textbox with the filename/pathing - and not having to press the
      "Upload file" button ..

      Is this even possible?

      Tnx in advance to all. Sorry for the bandwidth!!

      73 Joe wa6axe