Re: was

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2008
      George -

      I am also waiting for a hybrid application to be completed. I have
      had several conversations with ARRL about this. They CLAIM to be
      processing them in 8 - 9 weeks. The truth is that it seems to be
      taking 4 - 5 MONTHS due the the heave load of applications.

      Still waiting for mine submitted the end of February.

      Dennis, K9WMS

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "george d dennis"
      <georgebaltic@...> wrote:

      > how long does it take for a hybrid was application to be approved?
      >

      > thanks
      > george w1wml

    • george d dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2008
        thanks for getting back to me, i should of just drove there. its only a
        hour away. due to the cost of gas, almost $4.00 a gallon, i sent it
        instead, i have over 100 for dxcc, this time i think ill drive, if it
        makes it any faster.
      • george d dennis
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2008
          sent in for w.a.s on may 7, hybrid application. received award today
          may 17 very fast.