LOTW Confirmations

  • mac2251
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      While I was checking my credits for WAS I noticed I had a lot of qsls
      not listed in my standings. I downloaded all my confirmations and I
      have 11 states worked but not accounted for. This is no big deal to
      me, but I was curious how often the WAS totals are updated. Mike K9HCK
    • Hans K0HB
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008

        Your awards totals should be correct within seconds of you submitting a log file.

        73, de Hans, K0HB