DXCC turn around time

  • Jack - K4WSB
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
      Does anybody read QST ?

      April (current )Page 13 - right hand column

      Explains everything

      Jack Hartley
      K4WSB / VP2MSB
      ARRL - QCWA - OOTC
      DXCC Honor Roll
    • GERRY
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008

        Not all LoTW users get QST.

        Gerry VE6LB

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
          US stations must be an ARRL member to participate in DXCC.

          At 09:30 AM 4/2/2008, you wrote:

          Not all LoTW users get QST.

          Gerry VE6LB

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008

            The rest of the world (the ones we want to encourage to use LoTW) do not. US stations do not have to be ARRL members to participate in using LoTW.

            Gerry VE6LB

            US stations must be an ARRL member to participate in DXCC.

            At 09:30 AM 4/2/2008, you wrote:

            Not all LoTW users get QST.

            Gerry VE6LB

            April (current )Page 13 - right hand column

            Explains everything

            Jack Hartley
            K4WSB / VP2MSB
            ARRL - QCWA - OOTC
            DXCC Honor Roll

          • Francisco Hennessey Jr. H K 3 W
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
              see the file in PDF
              73
              Siso, HK3W

              The rest of the world (the ones we want to encourage to use LoTW) do not. US stations do not have to be ARRL members to participate in using LoTW.

              Gerry VE6LB

              US stations must be an ARRL member to participate in DXCC.

              At 09:30 AM 4/2/2008, you wrote:

              Not all LoTW users get QST.

              Gerry VE6LB

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008

                Does anybody read QST ?

                April (current )Page 13 - right hand column

                Explains everything

                Jack Hartley
                K4WSB / VP2MSB
                ARRL - QCWA - OOTC
                DXCC Honor Roll
                Well I use to read QST but for the past few years there is nothing of interest in it much. 7 reveiws of 2 mt fm rigs how to build 4 different 2 mt fm ants and rig reviews.I do read the old radio section DX section and the SK listing.

                73 Tony

                QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

                ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
                Since 1962
                CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
                A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P. LODGE 68
                DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
                DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
                South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
                CALLS HELD:
                WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1