Help!

  • rn6ah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear friends,

      I am trying to place a certificate request for my ex-call UV6ARS but in
      vain. I only receive the following reply, instead:

      Certificate request processor result:
      >>> Started processing your New Certificate Request.
      >>> For call sign: UV6ARS
      >>> For DXCC Entity: EUROPEAN RUSSIA (54)
      >>> For QSOs not before: 1945-11-01 00:00:00
      >>> For QSOs not after: 1995-01-01 23:59:59
      >>> Call sign, DXCC Entity and QSO date range don't match up
      >>> **Your certificate request contains error(s); please correct and
      >>> resubmit.

      It looks like your system considers the UV prefix as Ukraine. The point is,
      in early 1990-ies the pferix UV has been re-assigned to Ukraine, though it
      has been still widely used in Russia, and so did I.

      Please advise what I can do in this respect, and what is a correct time
      frame for my prefix. Otherwise, if the problem is in something else, please
      also advise what I should do in order to receive the nertificate.

      Thanks and 73,
      Alex RN6AH ex UV6ARS
      8-918-434-7595 (mobile)
      8-909-456-3699 (mobile)
      http://alex-rn6ah.livejournal.com/
      http://www.qsl.net/rn6ah
      RN6BN AR-Cluster Node in Krasnodar, Russia
      telnet://RN6BN.73.ru or telnet://62.183.34.131
    • Fusaro, Norm W3IZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Hello Alex.
        This issue was addressed by me to you on March 18, 2008. (see below)

        To date, you still have not requested a new certificate with the correct
        date range.

        73,
        Norm, W3IZ