LOTW with WIN EQF

  • w6wtg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I know htere is a simple answer but I can't seem to find it.
      I am trying to upload the log from WIN EQF.

      I get a error message Unknown field in signing spec: Band_RX on Line
      21. What am I looking for?
      Thnaks for all the help in advance.
      Terry
      W6WTG
    • Brian Alsop
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
        Terry,

        Does it give you a QSO number?

        Open the .adi file in a text editor and compare the bad QSO'S with the
        ones above it.

        I believe what the signing program is telling you is correct. There
        should be no Band-RX field in the ADIF file.
        Is this a satellite QSO with split band rx/tx? If you get stuck, I'd
        be glad to take a look at the ADIF file you're signing.

        I use WIN-EQF and have signed hundreds of files from it so far.

        73 de Brian/K3KO