LOTW is sure snappy...

  • Dave Cole
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2008
      Wow!! I uploaded my 500 or so contacts from the WPX contest to LOTW, and in about 3 minutes I had some return QSLs... Looks like
      it is WAY faster than it used to be...

      Thanks,
      Dave
      NK7Z/NNN0RDO
      http://www.nk7z.net

      Don't explain computers to laymen. Simpler to explain sex to virgins. --Robert Heinlein

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.