HC8N confirmation

  • Guy FALCOZ
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hi all,

      Has anybody had a confirmation from HC8N for a CQ WW DX Contest qso
      (october 2007) ?

      I saw that they have uploaded a file in december 2007 but nothing for
      me ! ??...

      73 de F6DKQ
    • Hamad 9K2HN
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008
        I have all my qso confirmed with them during cqww ssb 2007 even the CW portion is confirmed.

        de 9k2hn
        Hamad

      • berksbirds@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008
          In a message dated 14/01/2008 16:58:01 GMT Standard Time, f6dkq@... writes:
          Has anybody had a confirmation from HC8N for a CQ WW DX Contest qso
          (october 2007) ?
           I have a contact with that station logged on 27 October 2007 on 15m at 16:20 and it has been QSLd OK via LoTW.

          Bren G4DYO
        • k1xv
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008
            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Guy FALCOZ" <f6dkq@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > Has anybody had a confirmation from HC8N for a CQ WW DX Contest qso
            > (october 2007) ?
            +++++++++
            Yes, I got two LOTW confirmations for my two contacts with HC8N on 40
            ssb and 20 ssb on Oct 27th and 26th.

            Ray K1XV
          • Joe K2UF
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008
              Got LOTW QSL's for 80/40/20/15 CW all worked on 11/24/07 QSL'd in LOTW on
              12/07/07

              Has anybody had a confirmation from HC8N for a CQ WW DX Contest qso
              (october 2007) ?

              I saw that they have uploaded a file in december 2007 but nothing for
              me ! ??...

              73 de F6DKQ

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • R Johnson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008
                Hi;
                I have a contact with that station logged on 28 October 2007 on 15m at 22:13Z
                that has NOT been QSL'd via LoTW.

                All other QSO's with HC8N have been QSL'd via LoTW.

                73
                Bob, K1VU