RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: QSO does not match WAS Award Account parameters

  • Fusaro, Norm W3IZ
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
      RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: QSO does not match WAS Award Account parameters

      Hi David.

      You are recieving this message because the QSO does not match a rule that you have applied to this account.  In this case the State of Florida is the rule and the QSO detail must indicate that you operated from this State.

      You have two WAS accounts set up.  Do you have a second QTH that requires this?

      You will need to check the information on the station location that you use for signing your logs and creating TQ8 files.  If you selected the State, County and grid locator for the account then this informat is attched to your TQ8 files and uploaded to LoTW.

      The QSOs in question do not have any of this information so they do not meet the rule that you have applied to the account.

      I hope that this helps you out.

      Norm, W3IZ

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2008
        RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: QSO does not match WAS Award Account parameters

        I would like to know what some of the headings are in the awards summary.

        WAS
        Columns   "select"   "applied"  "awarded"  "total"

        Rows   "basic"

        DXCC

        Columns  "select"  "total/current"

        Row   "challenge"